What Is Telepathic Sex?

Allie Allie

What Is Telepathic Sex?

Have you ever had such an intense day dream that it caused you to become sexually aroused or to experience an orgasm? It has been said that the mind is the largest and most important erogenous zone on a human being. Because this is based on fact and not fiction, it is conceivable that two people can connect via the energy body and minds to turn each other on to such a state that a physical orgasm is achievable from both partners.

It’s easy to remember telepathic sex experiences as your conscious mind is not separate for your physical body as it is in dream and astral sex. Instead it still resides on the physical body with ones mental energy field making the sexual connection instead of the astral energy field. The person is awake, fully conscious with the sexual acts happening in real time. Telepathic sex can happen anytime, anywhere - on a plane, in the shower, in your bed, standing in line -- there are no limits to where it can take place! However, some people find it easier to achieve (at least at first) in a quiet environment.
JKL JKL

Re: What Is Telepathic Sex?

Once you connect with somebody can you stop it just like not thinking about that person..and sometimes its hard to stop the over powering feeling when it comes, and at anytime of the day when you don't want it to happen at a certain place? and lose concentration on what your doing ? ha ha and has been like this for a while
Allie Allie

Re: What Is Telepathic Sex?

Yes, you can stop the thoughts of the person coming in by pushing them away every time they show up. I do this for a person who will simply not go away. Each time he pops up in my head, I push him out. He pops in fewer and fewer times.

Best of luck!
Rhonda Rhonda

Re: What Is Telepathic Sex?

Sebastian spence uses a radionics/orgone with a telehypnosis software and other methods to connect to women telepathically in order to have telepathic sex. He chooses them from his twitter. I was one of his victims. At first it was intriguing, until the energy became relentless. I tried to talk to him about it but he refused because he did not want me to know what it was he was doing to me, he wanted me to believe it was a soulmate type or natural telepathic connection. During our sexual telepathic connection he would show sweet images of horses, your pet if you have one, hugging and kissing and moons and sunsets. He even put a ring on my finger in what we called “the light”. Would show airplanes and him traveling to my home. Thru research of what this could be I believed we were twin flames, because in order have a telepathic connection what else could it be?  I was baffled when I started to see him and hear him and feel him all over because no one has this type of connection thru ordinary telepathic sex which when I googled it, low and behold its a real thing. But ours was so much more...Eventually after months things went bad and instead of him just taking me off his radionics machine that connects us,  he decided to come in closer to me to torture me and torment me mentally and sexually. All because I told a few people on twitter that he was a witch and was going to kill me, that is what he told me...I found out eventually he was lying to scare and threaten me.. Since March of 2018 he has tortured me 24/7.. if I sleep he sleeps and that is it. I have not had peace in my life since then. I truly think he is psychotic..not at all who you think he is if you judge him by twitter. I thought he was so sweet the way he writes and thought it a little odd. Now I know why, its a cover for who he is deep down inside. There are two other women I know of, Laila Navarro and Cori on his twitter who are also two of his sex targets. Perhaps one day they will tell too.  I cannot get him to take me off his machine and release me. I can only surmise that he is keeping me on because he uses me as the connection for the other two girls, he does not want them upset by the debilitating energy that I have been hit with on my body relentlessly since June of 2017. All I have said he has told me in images and voice to skull connection and what I figured out on my own..after I was threatened and almost strangled by him. Yes the energy can do that..When he first came in thru this way, I was tormented and tortured with threats for months both physically and mentally before he stopped and just tortured me lightly, come to find out why he lightened up, it was because he decided to reconnect with Laila Navarro in June of 2018, so he got more quite, all the while locking up my mind so he could not hear me, but this debilitated me and caused me to not be able to work and now I am losing my home because I have not worked. In order to hold the connection he had to pretend to like me again, he had to do things to me also to keep me from feeling his sex stuff with Laila so we started to banter and laugh,  and even started up the sex stuff again, but at the same time he would tell me he had to get me back for different things so I was still being tortured..and thru telephypnosis has put me into alter-states of anger, depression and even laughing and crying.. what he has is made by Israelis and I am sure its is the same thing as tortureware. Now a year later, he is telling me he is stopping, then right after tells me he is not, this is an example of how he has mentally tormented me for over a year now..
Sunflower Sunflower

Re: What Is Telepathic Sex?

If what you say is true, that's messed up bt it's also messed up to post people's real names.

There should never be a victim! But when it happens between two consenting adults, it's a wonderful thing!